Need to make sure your book, report, website, blog or social media content is hitting the right note? We offer writing, editing and proof-reading services with a focus on audiences and clear communication.
Writing and editing
Jessica Rose has more than 20 years' experience writing and editing about social issues. She offers:
- Writing - blogs, opinion, factsheets, guides and short-form copy
- Editing - rewrites, creating consistent style and tone
- Subediting, copy-editing and proofreading
- Managing editorial teams
- Style guides and editorial training.
Just a few of her projects include:
- Editing for clients including Margate Bookie literary festival, Brighton Festival, Catch 22 and Shopfront Margate - see details on our clients page.
- Writing and copy-editing reports, factsheets, blogs and social media content for Business in the Community campaigns, including Ban the Box and Essential Skills.
- Editing reports, campaign materials and website copy for clients including Johnson & Johnson, Plan UK, Social Enterprise UK and South Gloucestershire Council’s A Forgotten Landscape project.
- Writing press releases, opinion and features for media, including the BBC, Wales Online, People Management, HR Magazine, Isle of Thanet news and the Hackney Citizen.
"Thank you so much for your work – really brilliant, wonderful tone" - Brighton Festival
See more recommendations on Jess' LinkedIn profile.
Want to know what to expect? Find out how we work.
Want to book this service? Contact us.